November Wrapup

Ayyyyyy!!! How's everybody doing? I'm still in the potato mode after the end of NaNoWriMo, and to make things worse I've had a cold, so that doesn't help my lethargy hehe.

So, what did I do in November?

Writing
Well, um, I participated in NaNoWriMo? So I did a lot of writing? My finishing numbers were 57,814, which is not as much as I thought it might have been, but it's likely to get longer in editing, so that's just fine. I did manage to keep up ok in the end, which is good. 😊


Aside from that, I did zip writing, to no one's surprise.

Art
So I'm trying to learn to draw in the manga style so I can do my comics better. I got a few books out of the library, and they're helping a lot! I just have to learn how to do it without the books and straight out of my head instead...

So here's a page of random stuff I did out of the books.



And here's a schoolgirl model I did, also from the books. I feel like it actually turned out ok! *proud*



Blog Stuffs
As you may or may not have seen, I didn't do too much on the blog in November, mainly due to all the words I was writing on a daily basis anyway, so we have all of four posts! I'll link them all here:

An Introduction To My NaNoWriMo WIP (the most popular of the four)
NaNoWriMo Update
Presenting the NaNoWriMo Humor Sketches!
and
How To Write Beautiful Worlds as Told By Studio Ghibli

Normal Life

Honestly, in normal life, there isn't much to report for November. I went to Starbucks to write with my sister, which was fun. Actually, I had a ridiculous amount of Starbucks and other various coffee and junk in November. Oops! 😂

We had Thanksgiving with my mom's family, and we ate way too much food and played Scattergories with my aunt and grandparents.


Well, that's my wrapup post for November. How was your November? Did you participate in NaNoWriMo? If you did, how did it go? If not, what writing stuff did you do? I wanna hear about it! So drop me a comment and I'll be sure to reply!

See you on Tuesday with another post!

Comments

  1. Hi! Will you be posting your NaNo book here for us all to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no because it needs SO much editing, but I want to get working on that asap.

      I am thinking of doing some short stories with my protagonists (I already have some put together) and posting them here though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History