Presenting the NaNoWriMo Humor Sketches!

As promised it's here!!!!!!!!!

So, I originally had the NaNoWriMo humor video all lined up to be one video all put together, but as I edited, it worked better as individual short sketches. So I took the footage and edited it into five short sketches that I have already or will put on my Scribbled Fiction Instagram account(@scribbledfiction).

And so. Here. Is. The. Video!!!!!



(again, if you're on mobile or viewing from the email, it might not show up, so click the blue link at the top of the email to take you to the post on my blog and the video will appear)




So did you like it?? If you did, leave me a comment or go to YouTube and like the video! It's good to know that my content has been enjoyed! :D

We're almost to the end of November, my peeps! We can do this! Just keep writing!

And I will see you on Tuesday with another post. Until then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History