The Stationary Tag



So I want to start another tag. I don't really know that more than one person even ended up doing the last one I created, but I enjoyed doing it, and that's what matters. If you want to see the Messy Desk tag, click the link here.

Today's tag is the Stationary Tag! We all know the vast number of notebooks and pens we have, so let's see them! The rules are simple:

1. Share the image I made or link back to me cuz it's my tag,
2. Answer the questions, and
3. Tag three more people once you're done!


1. What's the most recent thing you've bought for your *cough* stash?
Fun fact: I have actually bought very few things for myself. Most of my notebooks and pens have been given to me over the years by various people, and it's kind of amazing, but I have been given all this faster than I can use it, which is why I have such a collection. But I'm not complaining. Keep it coming!

I did, however, buy this very cute star notebook last summer, and I still haven't used it because I haven't found a project worthy. XD


2. What's your favorite notebook and favorite pencil/pen?
My favorite pen is easy. See this key? Ooh, look, it's the one from The Hobbit.
Pssssssych! It's a pen!

My favorite notebook is... I think this one. I did it myself, and I am obsessed with the way the stars look on the back. Which perfectly leads us into the next question!


3. If you DIY your notebooks or pens, what's the best one you've done? (if you haven't, just tell us what you would DIY if you had the skillz).
We shall now proceed with my collection of notebooks I've DIYed. Most of them are bad, so hold onto your hat.
From about 6 years ago, I wanna say? The vision was better than the way it came out.

From about 6 years ago as well.

From about a month ago. I wanted aestheticy stickers, I got aestheticy stickers.

4. What's the oldest notebook you possess?

Sometimes I forget that I still have this. This is my grammar notebook from middle school, in which I wrote my first story. It was very, very crappy, but I loved writing that story. *shrugs*


5. Do you have any cute erasers? If you do, let's see them!
Again, all my cute erasers were given to me by other people. I have never bought one.


I have these cute bunny erasers that I was given for my sixteenth birthday, and I got this weird frog one in my stocking? I think? I've never used it, but it's cute. I also have a few others from various places.

6. What's the piece of stationary you have but don't use because it's too nice?
Lollllll a lot of them. Some of them I just haven't touched because they're too nice, but I will include some pictures of things I haven't used yet just so you have an idea of how much I haven't used yet.



Lots of these were gifts.

7. And finally, show us your full stationery collection. If you want, you can even include numbers.
A picture I took of my full stack a bit ago. It's embarrassing, truly. But I love it.

49 notebooks, 25 unused pencils(this is not counting the sharpened pencils I have), and three pink erasers. Yeah, it's a lot.



And that's all!

For today's tags, I tag:
Rachel
Nicole
Lacy

See ya on Thursday!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History