8 Good Reasons Why My Characters Should *not* Hate Me


It's a commonly known fact that I treat my characters well, at all times, and don't ever have anything bad happen to them. ^-^ In fact, there's probably no one in the world that my characters love more, including their own love interests. Huh, where did those love interests go now? Haha, they always seem to be disappearing. Who knows where they go? Definitely not into a dark pit of torture!

My character definitely don't hate me because:

Nothing bad ever happens to them.

Nothing, ever. They live lives of happiness and relaxation, all thanks to me.


When bad things somehow do happen to them, I always give them plenty of time to recover. How are they going to get over the trauma if I burn down their houses first, you know? How sad it would be if I just piled countless bad things on them from beginning to end with all of one scene in which nothing goes wrong?


All the other characters are always their friends. And would never hunt them for sport, either. ^-^


There is never any confusion about their spotless reputations. These characters are my babies! Why would I ever allow rumors to spread about them or their reputations to go up in flames? Only a heartless creature would ever allow such a thing to happen.


I make sure that all their family and friends stay alive and healthy at all times. None of them go through any trauma, either. And I most certainly wouldn't let any of their family members go missing for such a length of time that insanity or utter despair ensues.


I always make sure they have a safe, whole, happy home to return to when things to bad(wow if I take such good care of them, how does all this bad stuff keep happening? Gotta look into that).


They never get injured or chased by enemies that somehow popped up along the way. After all, why would I give them countless enemies like that? That would be so unkind of me! Everyone in the story is their friend and they certainly don't have armies of countless enemies.


Lastly, and most importantly, my characters should love me and not hate me because I am in no way responsible for all the bad things in their lives <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



It's also important to note that this post is not sarcastic and is 100% accurate to the way that I treat my characters. They are happy and healthy and are not being held at gunpoint right now to agree with me. They are pictures of mental health and stability and they thank me every day for the wonderous, carefree lives I have given them, isn't that right, guys?

See you soon with another post! :)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm completely serious and have no idea what you're talking about 🧐*wink wink*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History