How i'm posting in November

 To be honest, I really didn't want to do this the way it's turning out, but it's not looking like I have many options. Please don't click away, just read the post. It isn't long.

The long and the short of it is that in November, I won't be doing 2 intense, in-depth blog posts every week, due to work and NaNoWriMo stuff and just trying to keep my life afloat. September and October felt like a frantic rush where my to-do list was so long I kept forgetting things, so I want to avoid as much of that as I can come November. I'm only human, but I want to do better. Which is why I'm parring down on some things during November so that hopefully I can feel in control of my life again. But posting will resume in the regular way in December, don't worry!


So how's posting going to work in November?

Basically, Tuesday posts are going to be NaNoWriMo updates, containing my word counts, how it's going, and ohoho maybe even snippets! I'll also be checking in with all of you on these posts to see how writing and just life, in general, is going for you during November. Thursday posts will be similar to regular posts, but a little shorter, therefore making them easier for me to squeeze into my schedule.


Why didn't I want to do it like this?

Honestly the more important question, and the reason why I asked you to read the whole post. Back when I first started this blog, three-ish years ago if my memory serves correctly, I participated in NaNoWriMo and was only able to post weekly NaNo updates instead of regular posts, and it almost killed my blog. I'd had pretty good and consistent numbers before that, almost better numbers than I have now, and after that November my reads per post were about 2 or 3. So I'm asking you not to abandon this blog just because I'm dialing it back a little bit for one month. Please stick around for me, I appreciate all of you.


Okay that's it for this little update! I just wanted to keep all of you in the know on what's happening. This one is a little late too, which is part of what I was discussing with continually forgetting everything. I'll see you all in the NaNo trenches!

Comments

  1. Definitely won't abandon your blog - I totally get cutting back your posts a little during NaNo! Good luck in both blogging and writing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥️ It's really nice to have the support this time because doing this made me really anxious

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History