All the Character Outlining 101 Posts and a Free PDF!!



If you wanted to see all the Outlining 101 posts in one place, look no further! This post is the culmination of the series, and this is the one with the PDF in it, if you happened to be looking for that one in my sea of posts. Firstly, here are the links to the individual posts, in order that I posted them:

Main Characters/Overall
Antagonists
Secondary Characters
The Mentor

And now, as promised, I am including a PDF of printable worksheets for all your characters! Rather than just copying all these questions into a notebook, you can print up the sheet and just fill it out on the lines. You're welcome, and enjoy!

Click the image to be taken straight to the PDF, where you can download your own copy.

Btw, I would love to see if this PDF is being used. If you're using it, let me know in a comment, or in a tag on Instagram or Twitter! My handles are below. I'd love to interact with you!

Instagram: @scribbledfiction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History