Calling all WriMos: **I'm hosting 2 Write-Ins!!!**


Hello, all my WriMos, and congratulations on making it this far in NaNoWriMo. You're doing great! We're almost halfway through and going strong, right? Right?? Right!

Well, I have good news for you, my dear fellows. If you have no writing buddies, or you just enjoy doing events with other WriMos, I am hosting two write-ins this month for you to take part in!


So now we get to the important question:

What is a write-in??

A write-in, my dear friends, is when a writer or a group of writers sets up a specific time and place (it can be a physical place or a live place on the internet) where WriMos can reach their daily word count together. And I am doing exactly that! Twice!!

So when and where are they??

Write-in #1 is going to be virtual. It will be this coming Monday, November 18th. I'm going to host it on my Scribbled Fiction Youtube channel, which is linked here: Scribbled Fiction It's going to be at 2 pm EST. 'll give us probably a five to ten minute period for everyone who's going to arrive to get there, and then we'll start writing!

Repeat: Write-in #1 is virtual, on my YouTube channel on Monday, November 18th, and it will begin at 2 pm EST.


Write-in #2 is a real-life, on-location write-in! You can even meet me if you want!

This write-in is going to be at the Starbucks in Dunkirk, Maryland. The address of the location is 10072 Dunkirk Way, Dunkirk, MD 20754, and this one will be on Saturday, November the 16th, beginning at approximately 1pm. I might be late lol. I'll be wearing my NaNoWrimo shirt from 2016 so you can recognize me, so come and join me and my crew as we write! Drinks and snacks will be provided, but only if you buy your own. (Haha sorry, I'm not rich)

A bad picture of me in the shirt for reference 😉

Louder for the people in the back! Write-in #2 is real-life, and it will be at 10072 Dunkirk Way, Dunkirk, MD 20754, on November 16th at 1pm.

Now, I'm aware that I'm not huge in the writing community yet, I'm just doing this because I want to do this! If you wanna be there at either one of these write-ins, I would love love love to see you! Write it on your calendar and try to make it in to one of them! But if you can't make it, don't sweat it! Just drop me a comment if you want me to do a write-in again. It doesn't have to be November aka Writing Madness Season for us to do a writing sesh together, my peeps!


See you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History