My Favorite Sketch Yet!



I realized I need to do more on the Scribbled Fiction channel, so I wrote it as a goal last month to post two more videos there. I originally intended for both of them to be sketches, but I did a storytime for one of them instead. Below are the links for ya. In the email it might not show up, so just click the title link at the top of the email to be taken to the blog post.

Enjoy!


A storytime video concerning all the spam texts I get. And other assorted spam.


The different types of POV as people. I really enjoyed doing this one. XD


I hope you liked them! Please consider subscribing to my Scribbled Fiction youtube channel to show some support for these sketches I do. It really helps! See you on Tuesday for another post!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History