My Werewolf Short Story is here! (Read it, it's free!)


As you may have heard me mention, but I have recently been polishing up a short story involving werewolves in New York City for the purpose of putting it on the blog for your enjoyment.

Yes, I'm a weirdo, but a STOKED weirdo.

Despite busy-ness, work, sickness and traveling, I have it finished and here on the blog in form of PDF, just for you! If you're not convinced by the idea of werewolves in NYC, here's the elevator pitch for you:



Teenage New Yorker Ian Knight is heading home from a party when he hears footsteps behind him in the park. They're not human footsteps. Suddenly it seems he is the prisoner of a girl named Iris and her wolf companion, who are certainly not New Yorkers, and may not even be human.

They're from another world. And they want Ian's help to get back.

How do you hide a werewolf in New York City?




Are ya excited yet??? Cuz I am!!!!!!!

Added bonus to this story, it's scary but not overly so, and there's a decently heartfelt story to go with the scary! I tried to make it funny, I tried to make it sweet, but more than anything, I just want it to be cool. So read it and let me know what you think! Here's the PDF file for you to read. Feel free to share it, but if you do, please make sure to link it back to my blog, and remember, no plagiarism allowed. It's rude.




Click the image to read the short story!




Enjoy! Leave comments! Tell me what you're writing! Fanart is always appreciated! And be fabulous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History