Crash and Burn is FREE for 5 Days!

Remember this????????

Crash and Burn has now been out for a month!! Awww, my book baby is getting so big! And!!! Since Crash and Burn has now been out for a month, I am running an Amazon deal on the ebook version! If you wanted to read it before, but didn't want to spend the money(although I promise you, it is worth it), now is your chance to read it!


So here's the deal:
From today, June 25th, until the end of Saturday, June 29th, the ebook version of Crash and Burn will be 100% free of charge, costing no money, gratis! Hooray!!

But here's the catch: If you read it, you have to tell me what you thought. Drop me a comment here, tweet at me(@ScribbldFiction or mention me in your review on Instagram(@scribbledfiction). The ebook costs nothing, I just wanna know if you liked it!


That is all. Now, go out and seize the day! (*singing Newsies songs loudly*) NOW IS THE TIME TO SEEEEEEEEEEEIZE THE DAAAAAAAY! Go get your copy of the ebook! Drop your reviews! Be fabulous!!!


And I will see you! On! Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History