March Tweet Dump



This is a new concept I'm trying on the blog. Since writing humor is one of my favorite things to do on the blog and writing humor is one of my most popular topics, I thought it would be fun to do a monthly dump of the funny tweets I did on my Twitter (@ScribbldFiction, if anyone's interested), and see how it goes over.

Additional note: I'm not super sure how the embedded tweets show up in the email, so if you're seeing it as typed-out, quote-like form, that might just be the email and you might have to view it in the browser. Let me know how they appear.

Anyway, let the tweet mania begin!



The one that I already referenced on here in my post about Getting Writing Inspiration:








 Not super sure why this one was so popular, but I'll take it:
















Ok, that's all the funny tweets I have from March! Tune in on Thursday for a post about what makes some books more loveable than others.

I'm also wondering if I should do a monthly recap at the end of each month. I enjoy reading the ones that other bloggers put up, so maybe I should try it for myself. Thoughts?

Which was your favorite tweet? Would you like to see another tweet dump next month? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. I literally have no control over my characters, I try but they never do what I want them to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just have minds of their own most days- ha! I mean all days.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History