My Most Popular Posts of 2018 and a new video!

What is up, my peoples? I don't know if you noticed, but it's a new year! Happy 2019! In remembrance of last year, which was my first year as a blogger, here are the most popular five posts I did!

1. Busting Writer Myths: Protagonists Can't Have Parents

2. 11 Things Writers HATE

3. Busting Writer Myths: The Mentor Has to Die

4. My Thoughts on Writing Every Day

5. Things You Realize When Editing a Novel

I'm seeing a trend of my most popular posts now, and good news! They're the ones I like to do the most, so all of you who read my posts seem to share my interests. *warm fuzzy feeling activated* I'm super glad that number 5 made the list especially since I really loved that post.

Furthermore, in reflecting upon last year, I realized that despite how much content I try to put on my blog, most of it is kind of impersonal and y'all don't really know a lot about me. So, therefore, I made a video about it! It's 18 fun facts about me, and if you didn't really understand what I was like before, you will now.

If you can't see the video, it probably means you need to view it in the browser rather than email.

Also, check out my unicorn hoodie!!!! It is my new favorite thing (favorite things being a thing I switch quite frequently, but I still love it!)!!!!

I hope you liked the video. Like I said, you should really follow me on Instagram and Twitter, and let me know in the comments which fun fact was the most surprising to you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History