Scribblemas Carols (a.k.a. my attempts at spoof poems. enjoy.)

Merry Christmas, ya'll. It's gonna be Christmas on Tuesday, which is when I usually do a post, so I'm just gonna show you some spoof Christmas carols I did on my twitter and call it a day.

You can probably guess what all of these are at a glance, but let's see you guess in the comments. And if you can come up with one of these off the top of your head, I'd love to read it.

Here we go!






Like I said, it's not much of a post, but it's Christmas, so bye and I'll see you next week for my next post, which is going to be some fun facts about myself!

What are you doing this Christmas? What's your favorite Christmas song? Let me know in the comments!


My Twitter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History