The Writer's Water Cycle (my first humor video!)

I've been debating for a little while about whether I should switch this blog over to a YouTube channel. This is for two reasons: I'm more used to YouTube than blogging, and I'm more used to YouTube than blogging. I've been working on YouTube on my own channel as well as several other channels for more than four and a half years now, and I'm comfortable on the platform by now. I can't help but feel like YouTube would work well for me.

But on the other hand, if I switched over from blogging to YouTube, there would be two problems with that.

#1: I work better with words than with talking out loud. I know this from the entire minutes of silence I've cut out of any video where I have to talk. Not only that, but if I have something to say, I'm better off writing it down and arranging the words I want the way I want than embarrassing myself fuddling it out aloud.

#2. YouTube videos are time-consuming to make. Making high-quality YouTube content takes a long time. There are some videos on my channel(which you must watch immediately, by the way) which took me months to make between all the planning and shooting and editing. So with this new season of life I'm going through, with a job and everything, I wouldn't have time to make a ton of videos. Not only that, but I have to actually make an effort to look good the day that I have to be in a video.

(gif here?)

So I'm not switching over, at least for the time being. I might make the occasional video, probably for Instagram or something(see, this is why you should be following me on Instagram and Twitter!), but for the most part I'll still be doing blogging. So you can stop freaking out now.

All that being said, I have a funny video to show you. I made it last weekend.

(quick hint: the video's right here. It might not show up in your email)

Here's hoping you liked it! See you next week!

Here's the links to my Insta and Twitter so that you can follow me! Come back next Tuesday for my next post!
Twitter
Instagram

Comments

  1. How did you describe my life in such a short video?!?! Shocked. XD

    This was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relieved to know I might be funny after all XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History