Wick And Archer- Another Short Story

WE HAVE ANOTHER FLASH FICTION HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ARE YOU STOKED? I'M STOKED.


Today's flash fiction is just something random I wanted to do. It has a little more of a plot than the last one, so I assume you could call it a short story. Wick and Archer have bought a spell that will enable them to talk with their past selves- but will they like what they see?

So without further ado, here's the piece for you! Click right on the image to be taken to the story, and read away!





Well, that will be all for today, ladies and gents. Did you enjoy? I sure hope you did. Writing these has been so much fun! So now we part ways for the time being, and I'll see you on Thursday, so long as I can think of a topic for a post! 

The first Wick and Archer flash fiction I posted: 

A brief overview of the main WIP:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History