2 More Humor Shorts! (because nobody asked)

Clearly I've been watching too much of Daniel Thrasher, John Crist, and various vines, because now I have uploaded two first-person shorts to the Scribbled Fiction channel (on which I finally did recompile the Crash and Burn novel playlist, by the way!!!), and here they are!

(Also I have been brain-crunchingly busy with the book release this entire month, so I completely forgot to edit, let alone upload the second one until just this morning but whatever. I got it done.)

When You Can't Focus On Just One Character...




When ideas come to you in the night


This second one may include the creepiest shot of me I've caught on video to date. XD


Ok, I gotta go back to panicking about Saturday and the book release some more. I'll see you on Thursday for another post!

If you liked these check out:
The Writer's Water Cycle (my first humor video!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History