One Dumpsterful of Art | An Art Dump

 Hey hey! I haven't posted any art updates on here in an AGE, so here are some art things I've done over the last couple of months.


Some doodles I did in my art notebook: a Draw This In Your Style that my sister suggested for me, some doodles of a cartoon character that has my new hair, and an emo girl? I guess? I copied the roses on her face from a Snapchat filter that looked super cute.


My first time messing around with oil paints(yep, they take forever to dry), and a window painting I did for my mom for Easter. That window took so many pieces of tape and so much scissoring to get right lol.

Tony Stank

On the left, some haikyuu-inspired art that I did while I was messing around with my paint markers, and on the right a cute lil mermaid I did for mermay. I used the manga art of Ichigo Takano, who wrote the manga series Orange, for the art style on the mermaid.



More mermay art. I used the prompts #mermaidizeafriend, #angelic, and #beached.

it explode

a self portrait                                  not a self portrait


a contest I did for Lauren D Fulter's DITYS contest! Silas came out real cute, ngl, and somehow coloring in the fire added so much dimension to the whole painting <3 I love it.



That's it for the art dump right now! How's your art been doing lately?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing to express my appreciation for sharing your information about how to make a snapchat filter with me. Considering how lovely this lesson is, I feel that it is even more astonishing since it has given me the assurance to include some of my personality in my photographs. The prospect of working with a wide variety of layouts and effects is something that I am growing more excited about, and this is one of the reasons why I believe it is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History