Vlogmas Week One! (and also 2, you can thank me later)


 If you're unfamiliar with the concept of Vlogmas, basically it's where you film every day until Christmas in anticipation of the season. It's a real vibe. I'm not much of a vibe myself, unfortunately, but here's my first vlogmas vlog anyway! Someone on Instagram talked me into the idea, and I'm excited to see how it goes! I'm super excited about Christmas.

Granted, this video is technically from the first week of December, who knows why it's this late because I don't, but I'm also putting up week 2's vlog today and it's also included in this post!

You're welcome.


Here's the video, or if for any reason it isn't showing up, here's the link: video

And here's week 2!

Once again if the video isn't showing up, I got u. Here's the link: video


Are you participating in vlogmas this year? What are you doing to prepare for the season? Let's talk in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History