A lil Christmas drawing for you

 We don't have anything fancy today, nothing too special, just some art of my boys. ❤️

Funny story here, because I had the idea to do a Christmas drawing at the beginning of the month, so I took time this past week to get the drawing on paper.

And I kind of hated how it turned out? Don't get me wrong, it's not a BAD drawing, it's just not what I wanted. The style doesn't look very good to me at all, and the faces look strange. Therefore! I tried again.

Knowing full well that all drawings turn out better if you don't care how they turn out, I opted to do a rough sketch and not care how it turned out. So we ended up with this:

And granted, this one ALSO isn't perfect, but! I like it a lot better. It doesn't have the clean lines and when colors of the first one, but it has better energy and also the snow?? It's my favorite part??

My(18yo) brother saw it and his first and most important question was apparently "where are they going?" To which I told him wisely, "how the heck am I supposed to know??"

Anyway, this is the end of my little saga. I hope you enjoyed, and you have a very merry Christmas!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History