103 Christmas Gifts for Book Dragons! (See, I knew you needed help)




It's been ages since I did a collab with anyone, right? I really need to work on that, come to think of it.🤔 ANYway! I collaborated with not one, not two, but FOUR other bloggers to create the ultimate list of bookwormish(sorry, book DRAGONish), gift ideas!

If you're shopping for any book lover in your life, you came to the right place. Not gonna lie, if anyone wants to buy me anything on this list, it would not go unappreciated. Just sayin'.

Let's see the list!



Remember, you gotta go to the other four posts to see all the ideas! They're all good ones, promise. ;) What are you getting your book dragons for Christmas?

Comments

  1. Wow, this is a great list! Too bad I've already gotten/made gifts for all the book dragons in my life...though I wouldn't complain if someone wanted to get some of these for me. XD This year, I got several of my book dragon-ish family and friends t-shirts with book quotes on them, and did several book-themed embroideries (including a map of Middle Earth) for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An embroidered map of middle earth? 😱💜 Whoever is getting that is so lucky

      Delete
  2. I really want all of these! My Christmas list has been blown out of all proportions. XDDD Thanks for sharing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History