What I'd Wear If I Was In ____ | Making Outfits Based on Books!

 I did another videooooooooooooo.

No, don't click away. I know people don't read the posts about YouTube videos for some reason, and I'm not sure why? I mean, videos are awesome? If you know why please tell me so I can fix whatever the problem is!


Anyhoo, I thought it would be fun to try the whole trend of 'what I'd wear if I was in X book', because it sounded super fun! I roped my sister into it, and we took a whole morning last week to vlog and film that video. So here it is!

The video should be here, but if for any reason it isn't showing up, here is the link: video


What did you think? What book would you be a character in if you had to choose? Let's talk in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History