Songs for my OCs (Characters from my WIP!)

I feel like I haven't shared soundtrack stuff in an age! SO IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS THAT MAKE ME WANNA WRITE, I'M GONNA SHARE SOME.

I think this time around I'm going to share specific lyrics because I saw it on someone else's blog as a way of introducing the cast of the story, and as all writers do, I said 'hmm what a good idea how about I steals it.' Of course, we all know that Archer's probably going to have the most because I have like a thousand songs for him on my playlist. But whatever!

SO LET'S DO IT OK



Archer

The chaos child | Crazy and unpredictable | Never stops talking | Don't leave unsupervised

If you ask me to change / I don't know if I can / I'll always be who I am... I'm a wanted man (Wanted Man, Royal Deluxe)

First things first, imma say all the words inside my head (Believer, Imagine Dragons)

I jump from the train, I ride off alone / I never grew up, it's getting so old (The Archer, Taylor Swift)

I was left to my own devices (Pompeii, Bastille)

In the valley of angels, with a broken wing / Take me home (Take Me Home, Jathan)




Wick

Messenger | The sane one | Deadpan humor| Loves basically everything

I was always up for making changes / Walking down the street meeting strangers /Flipping through my life turning pages (Rise Up, Imagine Dragons)

I’m falling down / This is what I know I just keep on running (Running, ONLAP)

I want no trouble / I want no trouble (Trouble, Imagine Dragons)





Twill

The sassiest leshy alive | Not usually on fire but I don't have a good picture | One of the few people who will talk back to Wick | Artist

I am not afraid to try / you're gonna know my name, my story / Not gonna stop 'til I see glory (You're Gonna Know My Name, Watt White)

When you gonna see I'm not a part of your machine? (Machine, Imagine Dragons)



Eland

Teenage centaur | Man on the inside | Loyal supporter | Oh no everything's going wrong

I won't break you I will not let you down
Open up again I believe in second chances (Second Chances, Imagine Dragons)



Alder

Archer's older brother | Cards close to chest | We don't talk about him

But here we are my friend / We're miles from way back when. (Shame, Bastille)

I just need / A little time to show you I'm worth it / I know that I can be a difficult person (Time, NF)


And just for the heck of it here's the novel aesthetic again!

View this post on Instagram

Last aestheic! This one's the aestheic of the whole novel. Here's the blurb for ya: " Two valuable artifacts have been stolen from different territories in the country of Aro, and now Wick, a tree messenger, is entrusted with a third to transport it to safety. Not far into his journey, he meets Archer, the thief who is taking the artifacts, and he wants Wick's artifact, too. The catch? Archer claims he needs items from every race in Aro to complete a spell. A spell that hasn't been used in hundreds of years, and that's only used when the fate of the world is at stake. " I can't wait to start it. Oh wait, I don't have to! #myoriginalcharacter #mycharacters #mycharacter #mywip #nanowrimowip #characteraesthetic #characteraesthetics #writingaesthetic #writerslife #writinglife #writersofig #writersofinstagram #authorsofig #authorsofinstagram #writingpost #writingposts #writerpost #writerposts #writingpic #amwriting #amwritingfantasy #writingcommunity #amtryingtowrite #nanowrimoprep #nanowrimo2019 #writingcommunityofinstagram #writingcommunityofig


Okay that's all for today! This post was very time consuming to compile but very very fun! I wanna make playlists for everybody nowwwwwwwww but I can't because I got other things to do. Let me know what else you wanna see from this novel or others, and I guess that's it until next time! Byeeeeeeee 

Comments

  1. 80% of your lyrics are Imagine Dragons. If you didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, in fact, notice. And that's not even all the imagine dragons songs on the playlist lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History