Writing Music I've Been Obsessed With Lately



I don't know about you, but I have to listen to music while I'm writing or else there will be no productivity. Period. Mainly I listen to a lot of epic music or lofi because 1) They boost my productivity, 2) I can just find mixes and don't have to look for anything specific, but I do like to listen to soundtracks too when I can think of a good one.

Most of the time, I don't listen to albums when I'm trying to write, because while I can sometimes listen to music I already know and maintain my focus, it doesn't always work out, and when I'm distracted while trying to write it's no fun at all.

So here's all my favorite music for writing that I've been obsessed with lately:


The Untold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22MpXAD_uwU&list=PLm2rgd597ZWmiTfZDVfU1_X2K585F9eRO&index=17&t=5s

Super dark and epic music that works so well for writing because the music sounds like it's meant for specific moments in a story! I love it.




AudioMachine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_isAVgI3KE

I've had a small AudioMachine obsession recently, and not without reason. If you are an epic music listener like I am, you might notice after a while that the songs all seem to blend together and sound the same. Well, not AudioMachine!! They're probably just another trailer music company for all I know, but their music is super unique and beautiful. Every piece is different, and they have a wide variety of genres and vibes within the music. I love it.



Chillout Deer
https://www.youtube.com/user/FlandyMusic

Okay, okay, I really love Lofi, and these are my favorite mixes lately. So calming, so pretty, so good for productivity! And the art is magnificent. However, if you're more into lofi with lyrics, I would highly recommend Ambition's music picks as well.



Royal Deluxe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYfO6OSLXTwiONYay2aisdA

I LOVE ROCK MUSIC SO MUCH. Pretty sure Royal Deluxe is another set of people that make music for movie trailers, but I am a-ok with that if I can keep listening to their music on YouTube. Seriously their music is so good. My top tracks are 'I'm a Wanted Man' 'Born For This' and 'Bad'.



Sam Tinnesz
https://www.youtube.com/user/THESAFELIGHTTV

This man makes high-quality music, and while some of it is more hardcore like Royal Deluxe, some of them are soft and pretty, like 'The Raven'. Every so often I'll just be walking along singing 'Play With Fire' and realize people can hear me singing about flames so maybe that's not so good, but I love Sam Tinnesz music so much.


And lastly, but most certainly not leastly:



Nathan Wagner
https://www.youtube.com/user/nathanwagner762

Nathan. Wagner. Is. So. Talented! This man seriously deserves more of a following, because he is so talented and has such awesome songs and still replies to all his comments even though he gets hundreds of them. His music is beautiful and speaks to my soul. Would highly recommend.



And that will be all of me screaming about my favorite music for today. I hope you found some new music here, and that you will share your favorite writing music in the comments! I am always up to hear some new beats, and I appreciate all recommendations!

Speaking of recommendations, I built an antihero music playlist and am looking for even more songs to put on it. Got any music to recommend to me? Thanks!

Comments

  1. Why have I not listened to any of these??? *disappointed in myself* Excellent post, Bethany! Now I'm off to listen to them alllll ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs maniacally* I have snared yet another with my excellent taste in music! >:D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History