I couldn't think of a post for today so here are 3 Instagram stories templates you can use

Seriously, I am dried up for ideas today! So here's hoping that anyone actually opens this post. *laughs nervously*

ANYway, here are three splendiferous templates that I made myself for Instagram stories! You can follow me on Instagram if you want btw, my handle is @scribbledfiction, or you can just click on the handle to be taken straight there!


I made this one first, when I first realized I could make templates in Picmonkey(free website, btw, so good! Some of the features cost money, but you can also use it without a subscription)

As for the template, all you do is mark off all the terrible things you've done to your characters. XD


This one is for your novel soundtrack!! I got so excited about this one. Come to think of it, I made this one in quarantine as well. Quarantine is officially too long now. Anyway, you put the questions sticker on it and people can put in numbers telling you what song from your playlist they want you to share. It's fun!



This is the new! ...The pre-released! ....Instagram template!! For this one you put in the names of two to four characters at the top and then you tell us in the boxes what character is more likely to do each thing. I haven't even tried this one myself yet. Go for it!


And that will be all for today! I plan to get a lot more writing done this week since I hardly got any done today between video editing and making an extra template for this post. Let's just hope that the creativity drought I fell into before writing this post doesn't also extend to my editing, because that would be very bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History