Drawing YOUR Characters!! (A New Video!)

Around this time last week, I was bored, so I put up a post on both Instagram and Twitter, inviting writers from all over to describe their characters for me to draw.

I got a fair amount of retweets and story views, which gathered a fair amount of responses to sift through! It made me happy, thanks to all who participated. So I drew a bunch and made it into a YouTube video for your viewing enjoyment.

The video should appear just below this paragraph. If it doesn't show up, click the link here: https://youtu.be/zyVDNESj91o




I really hope you enjoyed, and that you follow me on some platform so that you can get in on the action the next time I draw characters!

If you're interested, my Twitter handle is @ScribbldFiction and my Instagram handle is @scribbledfiction

See you on Tuesday for another post!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History