Types of Character Creators Among Writers (A Funny Video!)



As you may or may not know, I have a YouTube channel in addition to this blog and my various social media, and being a part of the YouTube community has made me inspired to make way more videos than I originally did.

I do find that the videos don't hit it off as well here on my blog as I would like, but I enjoy making them, which is part of what held me back from uploading(along with a general sense of laziness and lack of inspiration), but lately, I've been more drawn into the YouTube writer community and gotten to know some of the people there. There are some very lovely people I've met (if you're reading this, what's up, my peeps!), and seeing their content and interacting with them makes me want to upload more.

So, without further ado, thank you, writers of YouTube, and this one's for you.



Types of Character Creators Among Writers

Video should be here, but if it doesn't show up here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXa9P_YPxx8


I'm pretty sure I'm the cobbler together of random ideas, even if I have to really slave to make them work together hehe. I get random thoughts and I want to use them all, and very seldom do I get a complete character idea without trying really hard.

Which one are you? Let me know in the comments, and we can discuss. ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History