How To Be A Writer (A Ridiculous Humor Video I Thought Of When I Was Supposed To Be Sleeping)

Okay, so I had a weird idea at like 10:30 pm the other night for a video and I was like 'why not?' so I took approximately 1 hour out of my life like two days later and made a video for you.

I hope you enjoy it.


The video should appear just above this text. If it doesn't you might need to go directly to my blog and not view it on mobile/in your email.

Alternatively, you could watch it at this link here: How to be a writer. (the video will also be bigger there, too, since Blogger insists on showing all videos at size 0)


I hope you loved the video! Consider giving it a thumbs-up or a comment, or just comment on this post here to let me know if you want to see more like this!

See you on Thursday, provided that I remember to write a post. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History