Drawing My Characters (Video!!!)

I did another video for the channel!! This time around, I really wanted to show off my character-drawing skills, so I did- and my ego was knocked back accordingly. Rachel and I teamed up to try to draw our characters at ten minutes apiece, so... I'll just let you figure out how well that went.

Before we start, though, let me show you a picture, just to prove I actually can draw.


Okay, just bear that in mind as you watch the video.



You have to view in browser to see the video, or if that's not working click here.

We definitely want to do a part two sometime!

That's it for today! See you this Thursday with a post about why we need darkness in fiction.


How do our drawing skills stack up against yours? Which was your favorite drawing? Let us know in the comments!

My Twitter
My Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History