The Shared WIP Tag 5- Bonus Party! (Crash and Burn aesthetics and more)


Before we get started, there is something I must!!! Say!!!

CRASH AND BURN IS OFFICIALLY OUT!!!
There was a lot of stress, a lot of hard work, a lot of networking, but it is now out!! And I'm so happy!! And I know you would love it so you must read it!! You can get the ebook for $2.99 or the paperback for $7.99 here.


This. This. This is what I've been looking forward to the whole time doing this tag.

This is the part where I get to make AESTHETICS!!!!!!!

Okay, I took about a half an hour in Picmonkey, and here you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrreeee!!!



Beholdeth! The Lexie aesthetic!! We got skateboards. We got computers. We got quotes. We got freaking Instagram filters! It is magnificent!!


Beholdeth once more! The Abby aesthetic!! Some of these pictures may be familiar to you because I already used them to show you what she looked like! But I don't care! All the smiles are making me smile and I love it!


Beholdeth one last time!! I have also made aesthetics for the whole novel! I couldn't decide between the two so here's both!!


Do you like???

And some more pictures! I couldn't get some of these to work with the aesthetics but they're beautiful:

Amazing!!


Incredible!!


Also couldn't get this to fit in Abby's aesthetic, but it's very her. :)

If you want you can visit my storyboard (Story Pinterest board, get it?) and see all the aestheticy pinning on my newly converted blog Pinterest here!! Link


And a wee excerpt for you of Abby and Lexie talking over the phone(there's a lot of phone conversations in this book):

 “Ohhhh.” Abby's voice got mischievous. “It was a boy, huh? Was he cute?”
I rolled my eyes but smiled. “Yes.”
“Did you get his number?” she asked.
“Yes.”
“You did?” Abby squealed. “My little cuz, a flirt!”
“I am not!” I protested, careful to word my response so Alf didn't know Abby had called me a flirt. “He gave it to me so we could play games together over the internet. So there.”
“But you like him,” Abby prompted.
“As a person!” I protested.
“If you say so.”
Anyway,” I said, beckoning to Alf to follow me out of the store, “enough about me. What's the status up there?”

And now a bit of Lexie and Alf together. I feel I must specify that Lexie and Alf aren't a thing, don't ship them, they are good friends, tease each other relentlessly and compete mercilessly. So, an excerpt of them:

 As soon as we had shut and double-locked the door behind us, Alf turned to me and said, “This place sucks. I blame you.”
I instantly went defensive. “Hey! You were the one who asked for directions!”
“Because you made me,” Alf muttered, dropping his backpack onto the couch in the corner.
“But if I recall correctly,” I pointed out, “I didn't ask you to specify that we needed the cheapest hotel in the area, just a cheap hotel. The cheapest part is on you.”
“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

Notice the teasing and the fact that Lexie made Alf do the asking-for-directions. She would rather make him talk to the peoples rather than have to interact with a stranger.


And thus concludes this blog post and the WIP tag! Another reminder that Crash and Burn is out now!!!!! Click the link here to go buy your copy!!!  In the meantime, 

Drop me a comment and tell me what your favorite aesthetic collage was!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 Underused Creatures and Animals in Fantasy

10 Underused Historical Settings in Fiction

Villain Motivation Ideas Taken From History